Shingo Childcare & PreSchool Academy

Email 1: rina_shingo@yahoo.com Email 2: shingopassexam@gmail.com

PMA COVER

To Be The Preferred Choice Of The Life Long Learning Education

About Me

Tuesday 10 July 2018

TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENT COMPLETED MASTER OF EDUCATION


LOKE THENG THENG
JOHOR BAHRU
MASTER OF EDUCATION
ASIA e UNIVERSITY

ORIGINAL WRITE-UP WITHOUT ANY EDITING OR ALTERRATION

Dear Dr. How,

1st,I would like to thank you for recommending and encouraging me to continue study in Master of education. During the study, I have met lots of challenges. The 1st one is English. For me, master of education really a big challenge. It is not easy to take the master degree. In the beginning, I really feel regret to step forward to make this decision because I really have no idea how to score. But I'm still keep trying. In the beginning I know my English really terrible.🤣but after first semester, I start know how to catch up the study. And slowly I can see that I've improvement in my coming semester. Although I am not sure whether I can graduate or not. If I can't graduate, I don't think I can redo those papers because of the economic matters, But what I get now are the knowledge in education and attitudes should have and should build up.Thank you very much Dr How. Hope can see you in convo 😁😁😁😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment